e-liquid recipe calculator
There are some really good e-liquid recipe calculator's on the web, two which come highly recommended are;
Carefully note the following cautions:
- Never buy pure nicotine - 72mg strength is the most needed for DIY and is the strongest available for sale in the UK.
- Never allow nicotine to touch your skin or allow fumes to build up in the atmosphere.
- Always wear suitable protective clothing such as gloves and aprons and keep your working area well ventilated.
- Caution must always be exercised in the handling of nicotine. Some people are far more sensitive to it than others: there is a factor-10 difference in individual tolerance to nicotine, and contact with even a small amount may affect some susceptible individuals.
- Keep locked away from Children and pets, E-liquid and all substances used in its production must be stored securely away from children and pets and in child-proof bottles.
- Carefully avoid any splashes and spills. Have paper towel and rinsing facilities available for immediately dealing with any splashes. Consider how you will deal with a spill BEFORE it happens.
- A nicotine strength test kit is ABSOLUTELY VITAL (and is cheap to buy on Ebay).
- Some flavorings are known to be inappropriate for inhalation, and at least two are known to be hazardous (diacetyl and acetyl propionyl).